It’s our belief that everyone, regardless of their insurance status, should have access to affordable healthcare.
- Our discount program is a sliding-scale fee based on your income
- Co-payments for care are as low as $25 a month
- Option payment plans are also available for as low as $5 a month
With the 340B program, you can take three easy steps to savings:
- Have your prescription written by a Northwest Health Services provider
- Visit a Northwest Health Services partnering pharmacy
- Ask your pharmacist for 340B pricing on your medications
For questions on the 340B program, please call your local clinic. For assistance with pharmacy related questions, please contact the RX Strategies Pharmacy Help Desk at: (877) 464-3879.
- The Drug Store – Cameron
- Family Medicine Pharmacy – St. Joseph
- Gower Family Pharmacy – Gower
- Northwest Pharmacy Services – Hamilton
- North End Family Pharmacy – St. Joseph
- Hy-vee Pharmacy – St. Joseph
- Roger’s Pharmacy – Mound City
- Countryside Pharmacy Inc. – Savannah
- Savannah Family Pharmacy – Savannah
- Apple Market (S. Belt Hwy) – St. Joseph
- Price Chopper – St. Joseph
- Rogers Pharmacy – St. Joseph
- Stevenson Family Pharmacy – St. Joseph
- Roger’s Pharmacy – Tarkio
ROAR is a collaborative initiative provided by the Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP) working to end the opioid addiction crisis in Northwest Missouri and reduce its devastating impact on people, communities, and our economy.
Visit the ROAR website: https://www.roarmo.com/
The medication-assisted treatment program treats opioid use disorder and works towards sustained recovery.
Definition of Addiction
Addiction is a chronic brain disease in which a person regularly finds and uses drugs, or regular does something (such as gambling) despite the negative things that can happen.
Without treatment and recovery, addiction may keep getting worse, causing harmful actions and difficult relationships with friends and family.
How Does It Work?
The Medication-Assisted Treatment program combines treatment of opioid use disorder with medication and therapy. Although highly encouraged, therapy is not a requirement to be in the MAT program.
To schedule an appointment call: (816) 232-6818