Get the medications you need without straining your budget. Northwest Health Services works with drug manufacturers to help eligible patients get their prescribed medications free or at a reduced cost. Our program coordinator helps you complete the necessary paperwork. You may need to provide some financial information. In the end, you get the prescribed medications needed to complete your treatment plan or manage your illness.
- For patients of Northwest Health Services, lower cost drugs may be available through our 340B drug pricing program.
- Sliding Fee is available for those who have qualified through one of Northwest Health Services clinics.
- We have a great small town atmosphere with helpful, staff who live in the community.
- We pride ourselves on the 10 to 15 minute turn around on walk-ins. Usually less than an hour turn around on call ins.
- We have local delivery to homebound customers, Hillcrest Manor Nursing Home, Rosewood Village and Senior Housing.
- We offer mail out services.
- Will “special order” OTC items for customers.
- We accept Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, Medicaid, and most commercial insurances. If we do not participate with your prescription drug company, we will do our best to secure a contract with them.
For more information call: (816) 583-2881
Visit us at 103 Cross St, Hamilton, MO 64644